What's a Medicare health plan? A plan offered by a private company that contracts with Medicare to provide Part A and Part B benefits to people with Medicare who enroll in the plan. Medicare health plans include all Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Cost Plans, Demonstration/Pilot Programs, and Programs of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).
- What do Medicare Advantage Plans cover?
- What do Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans cover?
- What do other Medicare health plans cover?
- Medicare Cost Plans
- Demonstrations/Pilot Programs
- Programs of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs for complex health needs